Iroko Door Products, are warranted for ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY to be of good material and workmanship, and to be free from defects, at the time of delivery, that would render them unfit for their ordinary and recommended use.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES (WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, OR IMPLIED.
In the event of a defect, IROKO DOORS, upon notification, will:
1. Cover the repair of any product by the buyer.
2. Provide the customer with a replacement product of like kind, style and quality, excluding freight, OR
3. if Iroko Doors so elects, refund to the customer the full amount received by Iroko Doors for such product.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
1. Unsatisfactory service or appearance caused by failure to follow the handling, finishing, and installation instructions , is not covered by this warranty.
2. The appearance of finished doors is not guaranteed in any event.
3. Natural variations in the color or texture of the wood are not considered defects.
4. Warp shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4" in the plane of the door itself.
The guarantee against warp does not apply to the following:
a. Doors, with 1 3/8" thick stiles which are larger than 3'0" x 6'8"
b. Doors, with 1 3/4" thick stiles which are larger than 3'0" x 8'0"
c. Doors that have been mishandled during installation, finishing or normal wear and tear.